- Improper clutch release caused by faulty linkage and/or improper release linkage adjustment
- Improperly install shifter
- Bent shift fork/ damaged pivot ball
- Worn synchronizer rings
- Improper transmission lubricant
- Pilot bearing/bushing binding on transmission input shaft
- Clutch disc hub spring housing hitting flywheel or flywheel bolts
- Damaged or defective pressure plate drive straps.
- Bell housing misalignment
Modified on: Fri, 24 May, 2019 at 3:44 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.